We help you find a job in Sweden

Do you have a refugee residence permit? Or are you staying with a relative in Sweden who has had a refugee residence permit for no longer than two years?

You may be one of the people covered by the law on introduction activities for certain newly-arrived immigrants.
Please go to your nearest employment office to find out more.

Help to get a job

Together we will set up an introduction plan. This plan will include activities that will help you to learn Swedish and get a job as quickly as possible. We will give you advice on where your employment chances are good. While you are taking part in the activities in your plan, you will be paid a special allowance called introduction benefits.

Customer Service
Telephone: +46 (0)771-416 416
Open weekdays 8.00-20.00
Saturday-Sunday 9.00-16.00


Gudie på engelska för dig som är ny i Sverige

(Gudie på engelska för dig som är ny i Sverige)


Information sheets and forms

When you have received your residence permit - visit us!
(När du fått ditt uppehållstillstånd - kom till oss på Arbetsförmedlingen!)

Introduction benefit


Application for introduction benefits
(Instruktion och ansökan om etableringersättning)

Monthly report for introduction benefits
(Månadsredovisning för etableringsersättning)

Related information

Your qualifications in Sweden

Recognition for foreign qualifications
(Bedömning av utländsk utbildning)