This applies to people who registered with us before 1 January 2018 and have a current introduction plan.
Who has an introduction plan?
If you are between 18 and 64 years of age and have been granted a residence permit as a refugee, person with subsidiary protection status or family member, and
- registered with us before 1 January 2018
- have an introduction plan
- the introduction is active.
What is an introduction plan?
Your introduction plan contains activities that are intended to help you find a job or education. We drew up the introduction plan together and it is based on your possibilities, experience and interests. In most cases, studies in Swedish, social orientation and work experience placements are also included.
How do I support myself?
- You receive 231 kronor per day, five days a week, while we are drawing up your introduction plan.
- You receive up to 308 kronor per day, five days a week, while you are taking part in the activities in your introduction plan.
- You receive less money if you do not take part in the activities in your introduction plan without a valid reason. It is therefore important that you notify us on the very first day if you fall sick or stay at home to take care of children who have fallen sick.
- Your introduction benefit is paid to you by Försäkringskassan.
It is Arbetsförmedlingen that decides on introduction benefit for people who have an introduction plan and calculates how much benefit you are entitled to.
- If you have children you might be entitled to introduction supplement.
- If you live alone you might be entitled to rent supplement.
It is Försäkringskassan that decides on introduction supplement and rent supplement and calculates how much benefit you are entitled to. You can read more about what benefits you might be entitled to on Försäkringskassan’s website.
If you fall sick
If you fall sick and can not take part in your scheduled activities, it is important that you report this to us the very first day that you are sick. Otherwise you may lose your introduction benefit. The same applies if you need to stay at home to take care of children who have fallen sick. Notify us on the first sick day on our website.
Every month you must report if you have been absent and if you have received any other payments over the period. This is a precondition for you to receive your introduction benefit. You fill in and submit your monthly report on our website.