If you do not follow the plan we have agreed on, you may receive a warning. If this happens several times, you may lose your introduction benefit for one or more days.
What should you do if you receive a warning or reduced introduction benefit?
First you receive a preliminary decision from us. Before we make a final decision, you have the opportunity to give us your views and comments. You do this on the form “Svar på kommunicering" that is sent to you together with the preliminary decision. Fill in the form and send it to the address given on the form.
If you are not satisfied with the final decision, you can request that we examine it again. If you wish to do so, fill in the form “Begäran om omprövning” and send it to us.
If you neglect your jobseeking obligations
If you do not do what we have agreed on, you are neglecting your jobseeking obligations.
- do not take part in drawing up a plan together with us
- do not submit your activity report to us in time
- do not fulfil agreements to visit or contact us
- do not take part in the programme’s activities
- do not apply for jobs and education as instructed
- do not actively apply for jobs according to what we have agreed on in your plan.
- First time: you receive a warning.
- Second time: 1 day without benefit.
- Third time: 5 days without benefit.
- Fourth time: 10 days without benefit.
- Fifth and subsequent times: 45 days without benefit.
If you prolong your period of unemployment
If you do not take part in an activity or decline a job, you prolong your period of unemployment.
- decline a suitable job or education that you have been instructed to apply for
- willingly prevent employment from being realized.
- decline an activity in the introduction programme.
- First time: 5 days without benefit.
- Second time: 10 days without benefit.
- Third time: 45 days without benefit.
- Fourth and subsequent times: 45 days without benefit.
If you cause your unemployment
If you resign from a job, you have caused your unemployment yourself.
- resign from a job without a valid reason
- cause yourself to be dismissed from a job.
- 45 days without benefit.
If you do not fulfil your obligations in some other way
If you do not fulfil your obligations by for example disturbing other participants in an activity, we can decide to exclude you from the introduction programme.
If you provide false information
Försäkringskassan can decide to suspend your benefit for a certain length of time. This applies if you have consciously or through gross negligence provided false or misleading information to Försäkringskassan in order to attempt to receive more benefit than you are entitled to.