The first step in the introduction programme is for us to meet. You tell us what experience you have and what you would like to do in the future. This forms the basis for your plan.
How the assessment is made
When we meet, you tell us what work experience you have, what education you have, what your interests are, and what your ambitions are. It is important for us to know if there is anything relating to your health or your social situation that might affect your possibilities to take part in activities and take a job. We try to adapt the activities in the programme so that they are suitable for people with particular needs. When this has been done, we begin drawing up your plan together.
Have your certificates and grades translated
Do you have certificates and grades from previous education and employment? If so, we can help you have them translated.
If you have no certificates and grades
Do you not have any certificates and grades from previous education and employment? If this is the case, we can help you have your skills assessed. This also applies to skills that are not traditionally associated with work: language skills, recreational interests and taking care of a close family member.
Have your foreign qualifications assessed
Do you have a foreign degree? If so, you can have it assessed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (Universitets- och högskolerådet). You can use the assessment when you apply for a job or if you want to continue studying in Sweden.
How to prepare yourself
In order to get the most out of your assessment talk, it is a good idea to prepare yourself.
- Make a list of your skills and interests. What kind of job would you like to have? Is there any education that you are interested in?
- Make a self-assessment of your skills on our website. There are several language versions.
- Bring certificates and grades or testimonials from previous education and employment with you. If the documents are still in another country, try to have them sent to you.
- Bring your CV or list of qualifications with you if you have one.
- If you have already registered your profile on Jobskills.se, we can read the information if you have given your consent.