Your first EURES job - Targeted Mobility Scheme - employer
If you have a cooperation with EURES regarding recruitment you can apply for financial support for offering an Integration programme, when you employ a young person aged 18-35 from another EU country, Norway or Iceland.
Please contact the EURES network/EURES Adviser to get help with your recruitment. You can also search for eligible candidates through the EURES portal. The financial support can be given for language training, job introduction or in-house training and administrative help as part of an Integration programme. The amount of the support is depending on in which country you offer employment.
It is obligatory to contact a EURES Adviser to get help with your recruitment and/or to publish vacancies on the EURES portal.
The project supports European mobility and sustainable recruitments with fair working conditions. The project cannot support employment within businesses with high turnover or with one or more days of unpaid trial work/training before employment or which offers only commission with no fixed wages.
Please note that the project can no longer approve support to jobseekers for interviews or jobs regarding sales and telemarketing within the Business support/callcenter sector. This also applies when employers operating within this sector seek support through the project. Experience shows that support for jobs within this sector is not compatible with the project's basic purpose, which is to promote sustainable employment and mobility in Europe through recruitments of good quality.
The processing time is around 3-6 weeks.
- you are a small or medium sized company/organisation with a maximum of 250 employees
- you are legally registered in an EU country, Norway or Iceland
- the person you offer employment to is between the age of 18-35 citizen and resident of an EU country, Norway or Iceland but not resident where the job is located
- you offer employment for a minimum of six months
- you offer wages and work conditions in accordance with national labour market law and praxis, such as collective agreements or minimum wage
- the working hours you offer must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week
- you do not offer work in one country and thereafter send out your employee to work in another country, so called posted worker
- the introduction must start during the new employee´s initial three weeks of work.
How to apply
- fill in, print and sign the application form
- attach proof of registration to ensure your legal establishment as an employer in country of employment, statement that shows that your company is the holder of the bank account and copy of passport of the person/s you employ and their employment contracts
- scan and send it by e-mail
The application must be submitted to Your first EURES job latest the day before the start of the employment. After our approval we will send you a Payment request to be submitted. The project will verify all information given by jobseekers and employers.